It’s finally here! I’ve been working weeks on this.
This book will help you see photography in a whole different light and most importantly you’ll be taking professional like pictures in no time despite your camera!
This is an e-book only. You will not receive a hardcopy through the post; this book is in PDF format and will be sent directly to your email. I’ve been doing photography for five years now and I’ve literally put my whole heart and knowledge into this book. Everything that I know and everything that I’ve learnt though trial and error. The book is mainly aimed for beginners to intermediate. You will learn a lot from this book, things that took me years to learn. Due to the nature of the product a refund will not be available.
This 25 page book contains the following:
- My personal story of how I got into photography
– 10 in depth useful photography tips
– In depth information and example pictures with EXIF on the basic camera settings such as: Aperture, Shutter Speed & ISO.
– Why your camera doesn’t really matter
– When to use graduated/normal ND filters and what they do.
– How to draw the viewer into your photo.
– Detailed information on ‘bracketing’. What it is, why people use it, how to use it, and example pictures.
– Sunflare. Information on how to create beautiful sunflare and how to avoid it. Example sunflare pic included.
– What makes an exceptional picture? Detailed information on how to create stunning images.
– Why you DON’T need to waste money on photography classes to take good pictures. It’s easy when you know how!
– How to improve your photography in low light.
– DOF suggestions. The best scenarios on when to use a wide and small aperture.
– How to use DOF in the foreground and background to create an interesting and magical look.
– How to make your photos shine
– How to get the best from PORTRAITS, LANDSCAPES, ANIMALS/CHILDREN & MACRO. In depth information on all 4.
– Inspiration – how to get inspiration and where to find it.
– How to take PROFESSIONAL looking pictures without an expensive DSLR.
– Editing your work. How to edit your work for the best outcome.
– Camera terms. A list of camera terms you’ve heard but don’t know the meaning of.
– 8 Example pictures based on the information above.
I recently purchased your Photography Tips e-book and you have really opened up new avenues for me. I find myself referring to your book at the back of my mind whenever I take a picture. I memorise your tips and apply them to my work and my photos look so much better. I hope one day you consider making it into a physical book so I could take it with me wherever I go!
I don’t usually do this sort of thing but after reading your Photography EBook, I guess you could say I feel obliged to leave you this review as a massive thank you for improving my work! Not only has my photography improved but also the number of favourites, viewers and comments on my work. Just goes to show you learn something new every day. I can’t thank you enough for this.
I was NOT expecting that from your e photography book but my work has drastically improved! Never thought I would see the day! I owe you alot.
- Keith Liver
Your Photography ebooklet has literally changed my life. That.Is.All. =)