How long will it take to get my pictures back?
- Generally I will send your collage of all the pictures up to 7 days after the session. It then depends on how long you take to choose the images as I will usually send them off the next day. In the event that you take a couple of days to choose, you should receive them at your door in up to two weeks.
Do I get free pictures with my session? If so how many?
- With each and every session I give a certain number of pictures with no extra charge. You can find that here: http://lt-photography.org/session-info/
Can I purchase additional pictures on top of my free ones?
- Definitely! If you look at your collage and want more than the stated amount of your package you’re welcome to purchase extra. I will give you details and bundle packs in the same email that I send your collage in.
Where do you have your session?
- Anywhere pretty! Generally beaches, but I also do parks, lakes, etc. If you have somewhere in mind as to where you want to session don’t hesitate to tell me! Otherwise I’m more than happy to give location suggestions.
When is the best time to book a session?
- I only book sessions during the early morning or late evening. Reason being is because the light is soft, golden and perfect at this time. When the sun is too high in the sky it can make people squint, it also creates ugly highlights on clothing, the face and the background. As a result this can make the image look unpleasant. I usually prefer to shoot at sunrise or sunset.
How long do I have to pay the deposit after I book?
- You have up to 7 days after you book to pay the deposit.
Where do you get your images printed?
- I use a professional photo lab in the local area of which produces the highest of quality.
Why should I get my printing done with you rather than going to my local supermarket?
- As I use a professional lab, your images will be a lot sharper & crisper than other places. As these photos are your precious memories, what better way to remember them, than to view them in outstanding quality?
Can I bring more people to the session than just the stated amount of the appropriate package?
- Yep! Each additional person is £20. This means £20 per person who wants to get in the shot.
What happens if it rains on our session?
- If the weather looks like it will rain I will contact you and offer to postpone.
Is the deposit I paid before the session refundable if I cancel?
- No, sorry.
I need to postpone to another day or cancel, what steps do I have to take for this?
- Just contact me on email@example.com and we can take it from there.
How can I pay the rest after I’ve made the deposit?
- You’re welcome to pay the remaining of the fee on the day. Cash or direct deposit is fine.
What should I wear?
- You can find all that information here: http://lt-photography.org/what-to-wear/